Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had leftover ham and chicken and after trying to find a casserole recipe with no luck, I made this one up. The sauce I used was my own I use for lots of stuff, posted #19921 in my recipes.
- 1 cup chicken, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces swiss cheese (I used 6 Deli Slices)
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cream, sauce for chicken cordon blue Sauce for Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Make sauce per directions in recipe # 19921, add 2 slices of Swiss cheese until melted.
- Stir in ham and chicken, (if looks too thick add a bit of milk, or chicken broth to thin.
- Pour in a grease 9" x 9" baking dish. Top with remaining slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Mix Cracker crumbs with butter.
- Add to top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30min.