- 4 slices rye bread, lightly toasted
- 4 tablespoons pasta sauce, tomato
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- salt, pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide sauce by 4, and spread over toast.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on each slice, to hold the toppings in place.
- Divide chicken between slices of toast.
- Top with avocado. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, and place under the grill until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Cut into fingers, and serve hot.