A different kind of lasagna...
Make and share this Chicken Caesar Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageready-to-bake no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) containersrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chopped chicken breasts (can be boiled or cooked in a skillet, or you can use Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup bottled roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded Italian cheese blend
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all ingredients except noodles and cheese.
- Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of a lightly greased rectangular baking dish.
- Top with 1/3 filling mixture and 1/4 cheese. Repeat layers until noodles and filling are gone, ending with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 5 minutes longer, until cheese is melted and top is crusty.