1/2 Photos of Chicken Caesar Lasagna
1 hr 15 mins
linzee #1's Note:
A different kind of lasagna...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package ready-to-bake no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) containers refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chopped chicken breasts (can be boiled or cooked in a skillet, or you can use Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup bottled roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Combine all ingredients except noodles and cheese.
- 3Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of a lightly greased rectangular baking dish.
- 4Top with 1/3 filling mixture and 1/4 cheese. Repeat layers until noodles and filling are gone, ending with cheese.
- 5Cover and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- 6Remove cover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 5 minutes longer, until cheese is melted and top is crusty.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Caesar Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 354.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles
Italian cheese blend