Recipe by linzee #1
A different kind of lasagna...
Top Review by etully
This dish was incredibly well received by my diners. Everyone raved about it. I only used 8 oz of noodles. I steamed about 20 oz of baby spinach instead of using frozen. I can see this being an oft requested meal. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageready-to-bake no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) containersrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chopped chicken breasts (can be boiled or cooked in a skillet, or you can use Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup bottled roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded Italian cheese blend
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all ingredients except noodles and cheese.
- Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of a lightly greased rectangular baking dish.
- Top with 1/3 filling mixture and 1/4 cheese. Repeat layers until noodles and filling are gone, ending with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 5 minutes longer, until cheese is melted and top is crusty.