Recipe by PaulaG
Who says dinner has to be a hassle. This chicken is wonderful and ready to serve in 30 minutes. Serve with rice and side salad.
Top Review by Coraniaid
I enjoyed this but my husband did not. It was a little on the bitter side for him, I think. The crunch of the mustard seed was nice. Maybe I'll try it with a sweeter mustard next time or mix in some sweet pickle brine instead of broth/wine.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In small dish, mix the mustard, oil and wine.
- Place the chicken in pan and brush with mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle with pepper and mustard seed.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest pieces are cut.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with fresh parsley.