1/6 Photos of Chicken Breasts Dijon
Who says dinner has to be a hassle. This chicken is wonderful and ready to serve in 30 minutes. Serve with rice and side salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a 13x9x2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- 3In small dish, mix the mustard, oil and wine.
- 4Place the chicken in pan and brush with mustard mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with pepper and mustard seed.
- 6Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest pieces are cut.
- 7Transfer to serving dish and garnish with fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g