Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
cool Texas salad
Make and share this Chicken, Black Bean, and Corn Salad With Chipotle Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (cut from about 2 ears)
- 2 lbs grilled chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro stem, washed well and spun dry
- 1⁄4 cup minced bottled roasted red peppers or 1⁄4 cup pimiento
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted
chipotle mayonnaise (use 1/2 cup)
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, sauce*
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl toss together black beans, corn, chicken, cilantro, and red pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt and chipotle mayonnaise and stir sauce into chicken mixture until well combined. Chill, covered, 1 hour for flavors to develop.
- Serve in avocado halves.
- Mince chipotle chile to a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of adobo sauce.
- In a bowl stir all ingredients together until combined well. Sauce may be made 1 week ahead and chilled, covered.