Recipe by weekend cooker
Buttermilk Bisciuts topped with chicken and vegetables. A quick making recipe.
Top Review by Maryland Jim
Made as directed but had to use just frozen peas seeing how I didn't have a mixed vegetables. A quick way of doing chicken pot pie but easier and quicker. Made for Football Pool 2012.
- 6 ounces refrigerated biscuit dough
- 9 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, and drained
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven, and bake biscuits according to directions on package.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high.
- Cook the chicken and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the vegetables, chicken broth, water, pepper, and soup, and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Separate the biscuits in half, and set halves on plates and top with chicken mixture.