Homestyle Chicken & Biscuits
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, combination thawed (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans swanson premium white chunk chicken breasts, in water, drained
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 400°F Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I’m a recent college grad with limited finances and a busy social calendar. It is my mission to find tips, tricks, and easy recipes for entertaining in style without breaking the bank. Entertaining Escapades is where I tell all about my quest and share my best discoveries. I work with Swanson® Chicken , so I will be sharing a selection of their best quick and easy recipes on this blog. Also, I love getting feedback! If you try anything I post, leave a comment and let me know how it worked for you.