Recipe by *Parsley*
Great on a bed of lettuce or wrapped in a tortilla. Best if allowed to chill for awhile before serving.
Top Review by satya83
This is a great summer salad recipe-very fresh! I substituted a red onion for the regular onion to add a bit more bite, and used an orange pepper instead of a green one. I love avocado and chicken combos so this is definitely a keeper!
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Hass avocado, peeld, pitted and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4-1 cup mayonnaise