Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick meal using Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken. I get this ready the night before and throw it in the oven at noon or morning, set the timer and come home to a hot, healthy dinner.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup (Campbell's)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup white rice, Uncooked long-grained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups vegetables (fresh or frozen)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, water, rice, onion powder and vegetables in 12 x 8 shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season as desired. COVER.
- Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until done.
- Top with chesse.
Pretty good and very easy. Had a heck of a day and needed something quick that the whole family would eat. This was simple and tasty.