Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great lunch salad to use up leftover cooked chicken...... or turkey! Adapted from a local supermarket.
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon, 1/2 tsp dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- torn romaine lettuce leaf
- Combine the mushrooms, chicken, celery and onions in a bowl.
- Seperately, whisk together the mayo, yogurt, oj, tarragon, Dijon, pepper and salt (if needed).
- Gently combine the dressing into the salad ingredients.
- Serve over torn romaine leaves.