1/2 Photos of Chicken and Black-Bean Guacamole Tostadas
This dish comes together in no time flat, especially if you have leftover chicken on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, shredded (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- lime juice
- 4 purchased tostadas (crisp corn tortillas)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2/3 cup crumbled mild goat cheese (such as Montrachet) or 2/3 cup feta cheese (such as Montrachet)
- purchased salsa
- 1Place avocado in medium bowl.
- 2Add lime juice and mash until almost smooth. Mix in beans and green onions.
- 3Season guacamole to taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4Combine shredded chicken, tomato, cilantro and cumin in small bowl.
- 5Season chicken mixture to taste with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 6Arrange tostada shells on plates.
- 7Top with lettuce, guacamole and chicken mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with goat cheese. Spoon salsa over and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Black-Bean Guacamole Tostadas
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 189.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: