Recipe by Nicole Brummett
This is a recipe given to me by my mom. I'm not sure if this is one of her creations or not, but it's wonderful. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Sharlene~W
Very bland. Didn't care for the combination of chicken with boiled egg. The egg taste was too overpowering--made the whole dish taste more like egg salad than chicken anything.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cut into small pieces (You can even use canned or precooked chicken, like Tyson. to save time. Does not alter taste very mu)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can undiluted cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup celery (chopped sm)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄3 cup cracker crumb (ritz or club)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, , chopped finely
- potato chips (I use corn flakes) or corn flakes (I use corn flakes)