Garlic -Stuffed Chicken Breasts
photo by kzbhansen
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl combine the flour, salt, paprika, cayenne and black pepper. Set aside.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic into a small bowl, add the sage and thyme.
- Mash this mixture with a fork until smooth.
- Lift the skin away from the chicken and spread the garlic mixture over top of the chicken, then press the skin back down onto the chicken.
- Pour milk into bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the milk then roll in the flour mixture.
- Place chicken on rack 20 minutes to allow coating to dry.
- Heat oil to 370°F in large skillet.
- Fry chicken skin side down in single layer.
- Turn occasionally, should take 10- 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the outer layer of skin from a head of garlic.
- Wrap the garlic in tin foil and roast for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and cool for about 10 minutes.
- To remove the garlic puree, make a small cut in the skin of each clove and squeese the garlic into a small bowl, mash with fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
As I decided to prepare this recipe I did not read the procedure and I imagined that I neede skinless chicken. I solved the problem butterflying the chicken breast and fill it with the garlic- sage mixture. You can belive me: it was phantastic and I will make this for sure! Thanks a lot for this great recipe!