Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this when my wife is in need of some comfort food. It's one of her favourites. I use all frozen diced vegetables to make the prep time quick and easy. This is really a simple way to make this dish.
- Cut up chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Add chicken and stir fry until no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet and set it aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to skillet on medium high heat.
- Add garlic and brown for a minute.
- Add onions and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peppers and saute an additional 5 minutes.
- Return cooked chicken to skillet.
- Add in chicken soup and milk.
- Reduce heat to a simmer.
- When mixture begins to bubble, add in mixed vegetables and simmer approx.
- 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.