Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are wonderful cookies, the corn syrup makes them chewy on the inside. This makes a huge amount. I bake two dozen and make four rolls for the freezer to bake later. I use the big cookie scoop (1/4 cup).
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 18 ounces old fashioned oats, about 6 cups
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
- In large mixer bowl cream butter, shortening, peanut butter and brown and white sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and corn syrup. Mix well.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add to butter mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, toffee chips, peanut butter chips, and coconut.
- Drop by 1/4 cup scoops onto your sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes, until light brown around edges. Do not overbake.