1/1 Photo of Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies
Crisco Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1HEAT oven to 375°F Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2BEAT shortening, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- 3COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until smooth. Stir in oats, raisins and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- 4BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1077 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1166.7
- Calories from Fat 572
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 504.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 89.7 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour