Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3⁄4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 3⁄4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- HEAT oven to 375°F Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until smooth. Stir in oats, raisins and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool.