Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Cooking Light July 2008
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour (about 2 1/4 ounces)
- 118.29 ml regular oats
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 44.37 ml chopped pecans
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 29.58 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- cooking spray
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour (about 9 ounces)
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml nonfat sour cream
- 473.18 ml pitted fresh cherries, coarsely chopped (about 10 ounces)
- To prepare streusel, lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine whole wheat flour and next 4 ingredients. Add concentrate and 1 tablespoon oil; stir until crumbly.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare cake, coat a 9-inch tube pan with cooking spray. Combine 1/4 cup oil and melted butter in a medium bowl. Add granulated sugar, vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Lightly spoon all-purpose flour in dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine all-purpose flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add flour mixture and sour cream alternately to egg mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in cherries.
- Spoon half of batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with half of streusel. Spoon in remaining batter; top with remaining streusel.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack; run a knife around outside edge. Cool completely in pan.