1/1 Photo of Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Wendy W88's Note:
My family has been making this for many years. It's very fast and easy to make. Three hours to chill. You can use different toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add sweetened condensed milk, blending well.
- 3Add lemon juice and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Pour into pie crust and chill 3 hours, or until firm.
- 5Add cherry filling on top of pie.
- 6You can also use blueberry, or strawberry pie filling.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.4
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 413.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g