Simply delicious. The tartness of the cream cheese and cherries with the sweetness of the condensed milk and graham cracker crust. Let me just say it's present at just about every family gathering. Chill time not included in Time to Make.
- Ready In:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 packages of 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Borden's)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Mix cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla together.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours, on a lower shelf in your fridge.
- Top with cherries just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I have been eaten this pie for over 55 years and it is awesome and recipe a simple. My sweetheart made this for me when I was 19, she was 17, I just made 2 sheet pie pans, 16”X 20”, 3 cups from the box of graham cracker pie crust , 2 sticks of butter, for the crust, mix and spread on pan, let it set up, I follow the original recipe from Kraft, The topping on one will be Huckleberry's, and the other, Cherry pie filling. Looking forward to sharing my desert this Sunday for potluck when its dessert time.