Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Can be prepared with apple filling, too.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frosting
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto each rectangle.
- Top each with 1/4 cup cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place frosting in a small microwave safe bowl; heat on high for 15-20 seconds.
- Drizzle over warm pastries.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
I forgot to write a review. This is a great tasting and easy recipe to make for someone special in the morning. Thanks for the idea.
I added an egg yolk and 1/4 a cup of sugar to the filling. These were fun to make and very good. I will be making these again. Thank you!!!