Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
This is the family's all time favorite tuna casserole.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was so easy to make. The only thing I'd do different next time would be to cut up the frozen veggies. I'd even cut the baby carrots in half to make it easier for the kids. My brand had large chunks in the bag. Thank you for posting this recipe. I made this for Spring PAC 2007 game
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix (3 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft Mac n' Cheese Deluxe, made with 2% milk cheese
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup kraft light zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup kraft shredded 2% cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place vegetables in colander in sink. Cook macaroni as directed on package. Pour over vegetables in colander to drain and quickly thaw vegetables.
- Return macaroni and vegetables to same saucepan. Add cheese sauce, milk and dressing; mix well. Add tuna and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese; mix well. Spoon into 2-quart round casserole dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 35 minute or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS.
- Substitutions: Substitute 1 lb. extra lean ground beef, cooked, drained for tuna.
- Make Ahead: Prepare as directed except for baking; cover. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake, covered, at 375°F 40 to 45 minute or until heated through. Remove from oven; uncover. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minute or until cheese is melted.