Leslie Ellis's Note:
This recipe came from a Southern Living cookbook, but I have changed it around to suit tastes. This is great for dinner parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef (maybe extra because so much cheese)
- 1 medium onion (replace onion flakes if want to)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz)
- 1Combine beef, onion in large skillet, cook until meat is brown then drain grease.
- 2Add next 5 ingredients and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 3Cook noodles and drain.
- 4Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, and cream cheese.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Spread about 1/2 cup meat sauce in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- 7Layer half each of the noodles, cottage cheese mix, meat sauce & mozarella.
- 8Repeat layers Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 9Let Stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.6
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 1230.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: