Recipe by Chef Nichol
I am editing the name of this recipe as many people emailed me that it was offensive. First off, my cousin named it and I continued with the name as he was killed in 1999. The former name was "Puke Dip" and I do apologize to those it offended but it is JUST a name. I have now changed it and hope people still enjoy this tasty, cheesy, dip that is perfect for game day. Blessings to you all!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 small onion
- 2 dashes hot sauce, I prefer Frank's Red Hot
- 4 ounces salsa (optional)
- 1 dash milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the onion and fry with the hamburger.
- In another pot mix the velveeta and the splash of milk and let the cheese melt down.
- Add the hot sauce, milk and salsa, if using.
- Make sure you stir it often so the cheese doesn't burn!
- Drain the meat and dump into a crock pot.
- Then add the cheese.
- Mix well and cook on high setting for about 45 minutes.
- Turn setting to low and enjoy!