Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
We originally found this recipe in a children's magazine a while ago. The whole family loves this...even the kids! However, we like to put more garlic in it...we can never have enough garlic on our foods. So, I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family has enjoyed it! :o)
- 5 -6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and trim fat off of the chicken breast. Rinse well with water.
- In a bowl,mix together the dry Italian salad dressing mix, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Roll the wet chicken in the mix and place in a glass baking dish. We like to line the dish with foil but you don't have to do that.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes. Check to see if the chicken is done. Cook longer if it is still pink.
- When the chicken is done, sprinke the top of each breast with Mozerella cheese and serve.
Very easy and very tasty. All my very picky kids loved it, which it makes it a keeper in my book!
Awesome dish! It is hard to find something the 3-year-old, 7-year-old and their dad all will eat. This recipe was a winner! Thank you!
I made this for supper tonight -really quick and easy and everyone loved it!