Garlic Parmesan Spread
It doesnt get much easier than this! Use on top of your favorite type of bread or rolls for a great cheesy garlic bread! Source: The One-Armed Cook Cookbook. Shown here with Recipe #125760 (highly recommended) on an English muffin.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (on occasion I have also used dried Italian seasoning)
- any type rolls or bun
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well to mix.
- Spread on your favorite bread.
- Broil in preheated oven on the middle oven rack for about 5 minutes (watch closely) or until golden brown and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was great stuff! This was also the first time in years I've used my broiler - don't know why I avoid it. I used this on an "Italian Round" loaf which I sliced up. Unfortunately I didn't let the butter soften up enough, and it was more crumbled than turned into a spread, which made it a little difficult to deal with, but that's my fault. But it melted nicely and tasted great. I might suggest even more garlic powder though, and maybe a little less butter (like 6-7T instead of 8T).Reply
see 1 more