Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 lbs chicken wings (approx. 15)
- 3 heads garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 10 -15 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Place garlic, 1c. oil and Tabasco in food processor or blender. Process until smooth; pour into small bowl.
- Combine cheese, crumbs and pepper in shallow dish.
- Dip wings in garlic mixture and then roll in crumb mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Brush shallow, non-stick pan with remaining oil (1T). Arrange wings in single layer. Drizzle remaining garlic mixture over wings. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake 45-60 minutes at 450° F until brown and crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this without using the Tabasco sauce. I didn't want it hot. Wasn't that great tasting. It didn't have that zing with the garlic like I expected. I think because of using the breadcrumbs, it was an overkill. Next time I'm going to leave out the breadcrumbs. I'll let you know how it comes out. sungoddess444
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I LOVE cooking... I got married to the love of my life in 2003 and we now have two beautiful children - one daughter born in 2006 and one son born in 2009. ?Life. Is. Good. ?:-D</p>