This is a yummy comforting main dish!
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken, boned (save broth)
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced canned (I have also sauteed fresh mushrooms)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- grated cheddar cheese
- Saute pepper, celery, and onion in butter until soft.
- In another pan, melt cheese with soups. Add vegetables and combine.
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth until tender. Drain.
- Mix together soup mixture and noodles and place in greased 13x9 pan. Top with grated cheddar cheese to your liking.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.