1/2 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
This is a yummy comforting main dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken, boned (save broth)
- 1/4 cup pimiento
- 1/4-1/2 cup mushroom, sliced canned (I have also sauteed fresh mushrooms)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1Saute pepper, celery, and onion in butter until soft.
- 2In another pan, melt cheese with soups. Add vegetables and combine.
- 3Cook spaghetti in chicken broth until tender. Drain.
- 4Mix together soup mixture and noodles and place in greased 13x9 pan. Top with grated cheddar cheese to your liking.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.2
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 1384.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 27.3 g