Baked Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
This is always a favorite, its very cheesy and easy to make. My mom made it for us on special occasions and I'm not sure where it came from. Its very tasty, make sure you have a few people to share it with! Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (20 ounce) cans white meat chicken (or more)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Boil Spaghetti in pan until its flexable.
- Melt Velveeta cheese, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and broth in medium size sauce pan.
- Place boiled and drained spaghetti in a 13x9 baking dish, pour cheese/soup mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese, bake another 10-15 minutes until slightly browns on edges.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes & serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation