- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed cooked carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg.
- Mix egg with carrots, rice, onion, salt and pepper.
- Mix in 1 cup of chedder cheese with other ingredients.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Dot the top with the butter.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top and cover with foil long enough for cheese to melt.
- Prep time includes cookin rice and carrots.