1/4 Photos of Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
Creamy cabbage baked with cheese and topped with buttered cracker crumbs! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cabbage 5-7 minutes in salted water, drain well.
- 2Combine soup, milk, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 3Microwave til cheese melts and is creamy. Stir occasionally.
- 4Fold in cabbage.
- 5Pour into 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 6Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- 7Sprinkle evenly over top.
- 8Bake in 350º over for 30-40 minutes til bubbly.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 1100.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: