Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Creamy cabbage baked with cheese and topped with buttered cracker crumbs! Yum!
Make and share this Cheesy Cabbage Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook cabbage 5-7 minutes in salted water, drain well.
- Combine soup, milk, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Microwave til cheese melts and is creamy. Stir occasionally.
- Fold in cabbage.
- Pour into 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over top.
- Bake in 350º over for 30-40 minutes til bubbly.
First,I must say that this was a very enjoyable way to eat cabbage. I didn't have any cream of celery soup so I subbed cream of chicken soup with herbs and it worked very well.And the baking time was "right on the money".This is going to be made again.Thank you for posting."Keep Smiling:)"
mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm! I could eat just this for my meal!!!
Very good loved the cream of celery soup