1/4 Photos of Cheesy Bacon-Stuffed Burgers
These hearty grilled burgers are seasoned with barbecue sauce, stuffed with cheese and bacon, and served on buns with dressing, onion slices, and more bacon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- 2Mix first 4 ingredients; shape into 8 thin patties.
- 3Combine shredded cheese and 2 tablespoons bacon; spoon onto centers of 4 patties.
- 4Cover with remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
- 5Grill 7 to 9 minute on each side or until done (160 degrees F).
- 6Spread bottom halves of buns with dressing.
- 7Fill buns with burgers, cheese slices, remaining bacon and onions.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon-Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.2
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.5 mg
- Sodium 1221.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: