Recipe by Annacia
These hearty grilled burgers are seasoned with barbecue sauce, stuffed with cheese and bacon, and served on buns with dressing, onion slices, and more bacon
Top Review by Noo
This made really big fat stuffed burgers...that made really big fat stuffed tummies in our house...with equally big grins to go with them!!<br/>Yummy...thank you!!<br/>Made for PRMR.
- 453.59 g extra lean ground beef
- 14 crackers, finely crushed
- 59.14 ml barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml cooked bacon bits, divided
- 4 hamburger buns
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4 cheddar cheese, slices
- 2 slice red onions, separated into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 4 ingredients; shape into 8 thin patties.
- Combine shredded cheese and 2 tablespoons bacon; spoon onto centers of 4 patties.
- Cover with remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill 7 to 9 minute on each side or until done (160 degrees F).
- Spread bottom halves of buns with dressing.
- Fill buns with burgers, cheese slices, remaining bacon and onions.