Recipe by Renee and Ron
Served this delicious recipe at two holiday events and received rave reviews, the serving tray emptied quickly. Easy to prepare and very tasty recipe, even those who weren't artichoke crazy liked these. This recipe came from Light and Tasty. Good recipe that is also light, can't beat it!
Top Review by Meredith .F
These were really good! I especially loved the slight heat from the cayenne pepper-it really made them just a touch different from other similiar recipes. Super easy & fast to put together too....Thanks!
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Gently press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with nonstick cooking spray, allowing edges to extend above cups.
- Spritz edges with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard and cayenne until blended.
- Stir in artichokes and red pepper; mix well.
- Spoon into wonton cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until cheese mixture is set and wontons are lightly browned.