Recipe by Heather Beldin
Good, good, good, cant say much more till you try it... believe me that is all your going to say too..
Top Review by LovesCookingHatesDishwashing
When I first made this, I was disappointed that it was not a true cheesecake taste (you know, super rich and sinful). But I served it at a family lunch and it was addictive! The way I liked it best was spread on graham crackers with sliced strawberries placed on top. Since it wasn't so rich, I kept wanting more. Mom equally enjoyed this dip. The only change I made was by accident. I read it wrong and added 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. It turned out delicious! I plan to make this and keep it in the fridge during strawberry season for snacking.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- fresh berries (optional)
- fresh fruit or graham crackers or cookie
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Add dessert topping.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Garnish with berries and grated lemon peel (optional) if desired.
- Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers or cookies.