1/2 Photos of Cheesecake Cupcakes With Raspberry Sauce
This is a modified version of a recipe I found in 500 Cupcakes: The Only Cupcake Compendium You Will Ever Need. It is super tasty, not too sweet, and the fruit and sauce on top really compliment the flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cream cheese (softened)
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (regular or chocolate)
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs. Place that mixture into cupcake liners to form the cheesecake crust.
- 3Using a mixer, beat ricotta cheese until smooth. Add in the cream cheese and the confectioner's sugar, a little at a time, and blend until smooth.
- 4Finally, add the eggs and blend until smooth.
- 5Spoon the mixture into the cupcake liners with the graham cracker crusts. Bake these for 25 minutes.
- 6While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the sauce. Add raspberries, water, sugar, and lemon juice to a small food processor. Puree the raspberries until smooth.
- 7After baking, allow cupcakes to cool for five minutes in the pan before removing them to a baker's rack to cool for an additional 5 minutes. Then spoon the raspberry sauce on top.
- 8Keep cooled until ready to serve. They look and taste best just a few hours after baking, but they will last for about 3 days covered in the refrigerator.
- 9Additional toppings to consider: white or semi-sweet chocolate chips, coconut flakes, blueberries, fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cupcakes With Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g