1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Pizza
1 hr 20 mins
The difference in this pizza is the homemade sauce. Feel free to add bacon or experiment with the cheese. Enjoy! My prep time includes time for the crust to rise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pizza crust (I use No-Knead Food Processor Thin Crust Pizza Dough)
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- weber chicago grill seasoning (to taste) or salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup dill pickle slices
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1Before making crust, combine sauce ingredients; ketchup, sugar, mustard, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a small sauce pan; simmer on medium heat.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Prepare pizza crust according to directions.
- 4Combine beef, onion, green pepper, and Weber seasoning or salt and pepper to taste; cook until beef is done.
- 5Prebake prepared crust for 10 minutes for a crisper crust.
- 6Top baked crust with sauce, cooked beef, American cheese slices, dill pickle slices, and Cheddar cheese (in that order).
- 7Return pizza to the oven and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is browned.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.6
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 126.2 mg
- Sodium 1385.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: