Chicken, Garlic, and Rosemary Pizza
This comes from my Totally Pizza Cookbook (prep time includes time to marinate). recipe doesn't say to, but i'm guessing you need to cook the chicken before putting it on the pizza
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 5 ounces pizza dough
- 6 ounces chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley (fresh, chopped)
- olive oil
- preheat oven to 515.
- cut chicken into 1 x 1/2 inch strips, put aside in small bowl.
- add garlic, rosemary, and enough olive oil to cover, stir to coat evenly.
- cover with plastic, marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- roll out dough on cornmeal coated paddle, lightly brush with olive oil from marinade.
- sprinkle dough with 1/2 of mozzarella and parmesan.
- top with chicken pieces in a single layer, sprinkle with parsley.
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake 8-10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation