Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just plain good, simple and delicious!
Make and share this Cheese Scalloped Baby Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1182.95 ml sliced raw baby carrots
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml butter
- 226.79 g Velveeta cheese, grated
- 12 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Boil carrots til done, drain. Saute onion in butter til softened.
- In small baking dish, layer half of carrots, then half of cheese, repeat.
- Pour onions and butter over top. Sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350º, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or til carrots are tender.
So good.I am always looking for carrot side dishes for my dinner table.These were wonderful.The boys loved them.I will make them again.Than you!
This is sooooo yummy! I loved that buttery onion mixture poured over top. I used the 2% milk velveeta. It was so cheesey and delicious. The whole family enjoyed this very much. It was a great way to use up some leftover raw carrots from a veggie tray. Thanx for posting. I'll be making this again!