Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk, save white
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan by pressing together one package of crescent rolls.
- Mix together, cream cheese, sugar, yolks, and vanilla. Spread over dough.
- Top with remaining package of crescent rolls. Whisk egg whites and brush over the.
- tops. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Optional: when cool, top with sifted powdered sugar, powdered sugar glaze,.
- or chocolate glaze, or fruit and whipped cream.