Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
delicious and easy!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables or 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- stir soup, water, rice, onion powder and vegetables in 12-by-8 inch shallow baking dish.
- top with chicken. cover.
- bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until chicken and rice are done.
- top with cheese.
I liked the mixed veggies in this recipe as it added some bright colors to the dish. I used 3 cups of mixed vegetables. Next time I make this I'll saute 1/2 to 3/4 cup onion in 1 tablespoon butter instead of used the onion powder. Thank you for posting, we really enjoyed it and will make it again. I made this for the Spring PAC 2007 game.