Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This are great for family get-togethers, a party or holidays
- 4 cups colby cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 small pimiento
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package pecan meal
- Mix all together except nut meal.
- Put in bowl, pat down and chill.
- Sprinkle nut meal on top, invert onto flat surface.
- cover"bowl" shaped surface with nut meal.
- Put on platter and serve with crackers.
Made this for Thanksgiving and it went over very well. Next time I think I will only add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice it was kind of strong with two.