Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is meant for the Panasonic Bread Bakery Automatic Bread Maker, model SD-BT10P. It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare, but 4 hours to bake.
- 2 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- Basically, follow the directions on your bread maker. Here's what mine says --
- Remove the bread pan from the oven area.
- Mount the kneading blade on the shaft.
- Place yeast inside the bread pan.
- Place flour and all dry ingredients inside the bread pan.
- Pour water and other liquids, if any, into bread pan.
- Place bread pan inside the body. Wipe off anything on the outside of the pan.
- Press start pad. (This selects basic bread and bake mode. It bakes for 4 hours, he first 1/2 hour of which is a resting period.).