1/6 Photos of Cheese and Garlic Drop Biscuits
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
These are very similar to Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits but a lot better than the recipes that start with Bisquick, in my opinion. The kids adore them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and 1/8- 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- 2Cut in shortening using a pastry blender.
- 3Mix milk and then cheese into mixture with a wooden spoon.
- 4Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes.
- 6Mix melted butter and 1/8 teaspoons garlic powder together and brush on warm biscuits as soon as you remove them from the oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Garlic Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 174.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g