Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very easy to make and awesome tasting recipe! I found this in a company cookbook of shared best recipes. Every one who has tried it, loves it. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onion, cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, 3/4 cup salsa and cream cheese.
- Heat and stir for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spooon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up.
- Place in 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 1/4 cups of salsa.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
- Tip: Use rotisserie chicken to speed up process.
Absolutely gorgeous love this recipe!!!!
This was so quick and easy. I used Poached Chicken Breast for the chicken and served it with Baked Cilantro Lime Rice (Low Fat) on the side. Fiesta! Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thank you for posting.
good recipe. also tastes good with sour cream mixed in with the salsa on top.