Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very easy to make and awesome tasting recipe! I found this in a company cookbook of shared best recipes. Every one who has tried it, loves it. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onion, cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, 3/4 cup salsa and cream cheese.
- Heat and stir for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spooon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up.
- Place in 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 1/4 cups of salsa.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
- Tip: Use rotisserie chicken to speed up process.