This is a very easy to make and awesome tasting recipe! I found this in a company cookbook of shared best recipes. Every one who has tried it, loves it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Add onion, cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- 4Add chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, 3/4 cup salsa and cream cheese.
- 5Heat and stir for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Spooon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up.
- 7Place in 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- 8Drizzle with remaining 1 1/4 cups of salsa.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 10Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
- 12Tip: Use rotisserie chicken to speed up process.
Browse Our Top Brazilian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.0
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 1412.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 31.1 g