Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
This is a very easy to make and awesome tasting recipe! I found this in a company cookbook of shared best recipes. Every one who has tried it, loves it. Enjoy!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups salsa
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onion, cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, 3/4 cup salsa and cream cheese.
- Heat and stir for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spooon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up.
- Place in 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 1/4 cups of salsa.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
- Tip: Use rotisserie chicken to speed up process.
Absolutely gorgeous love this recipe!!!!
This was so quick and easy. I used Recipe #101403 for the chicken and served it with Recipe #195518 on the side. Fiesta! Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thank you for posting.
good recipe. also tastes good with sour cream mixed in with the salsa on top.