Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and simple fondue made in an electric fondue pot. This can also be made on the stove top and transferred to a fondue pot.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, cubed
- Heat cream cheese with milk in fondue pot on low heat.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add in the cheddar cheese; continue stirring.
- Let completely melt together.
- Stir in the onion.
- Serve with cubed french bread, pretzels, lunch meat, or vegetables.