Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Presented By: Debbie Pickett
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 sliced cooked ham, diced and divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Stir together breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, sprinkle on the bottom of a buttered 9" springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer about 4 minutes; add half of ham, the 10 oz.
- of sharp cheddar cheese and next six ingredients.
- Beat at low speed till well blended.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture in pan and top with remaining ham.
- Pour remaining cheese mixture over ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until center is set.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Gently run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake and release sides of pan.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers.
Love this recipe. Made it with pancetta and added a can of green chiles in addition to the jalapenoes. Everyone love it.
I have made this before, I believe from So.Living. It was easy to make, and something different. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. You could use a can of grn chile for the peppers, or also add some mex spice to the filling if you like.
This warm dip is WONDERFUL. A friend made it for our Bunco night and I'm going to bring it to the Super Bowl party. Everyone devoured this dip. It took 1 hour & 20 minutes (approx) to cook it though.