1/4 Photos of Cheddar Cheese and Broccoli Appetizers
I recently had this at a friend's house, and it was the most popular appetizer there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Grease a 9x9x2" pan.
- 3Mix the broccoli, corn, onion and walnuts.
- 4Place in the pan.
- 5Beat the remaining ingredients except for the cheese until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down the sides of the mixer if necessary.
- 6Pour evenly into the pan on top of the vegetable mixture.
- 7Bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 23-25 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 9Bake until the cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes longer.
- 10Cool for 30 minutes, then cut into triangles or squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese and Broccoli Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 235.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g