Here is a good punch recipe for any special occasion. We serve this every year for Christmas Eve. It is always a big hit.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (small can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (small can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed (may use 1 small can pineapple juice concentrate, thawed)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle champagne, chilled
- Mix the juice concentrates in punch bowl (do not add water).
- Stir in the Gingerale then add the Champagne (do not stir after adding the champagne!)
- ** Note ** The large bottles of Gingerale and Champagne should be equal volumes (I use 2 L. bottles).
Couldn't be easier to make - not too sweet. Served it at a bridal shower and was preferred over the non-alcoholic punch.
Excellent!! I served this at a bridal shower and everyone loved it. It is also so quick and easy to make!
We made this for a bridal shower and garnished it with a gingerale ring with strawberries and lemon/lime slices. It was refreshing and looked pretty as well.