Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very nice dish for special friends.
Make and share this Champagne Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 8 (8 ounce) pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups champagne (don't even ask what you do with the remaining champagne!)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Flatten chicken and dust with the flour, salt and pepper.
- In a very large skillet Melt butter and olive oil together over medium heat.
- Add chicken and saute 5 minutes, turn and add the champagne, continue to cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Add the cream and rosemary and cook until thickened.
- Remove to a serving plate, pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with rice.
While this is a rich dish, it is not very heavy. I think I'm in heaven. My husband, my 80 year old very picky neighbor, and I loved it. This has got to be the best chicken recipe I've ever cooked. I wish it wasn't so fattening, I would eat it every week.
I'm still drooling. (I ate 3 pieces by myself. I'm such a pig)
This is an excellent chicken dish! It is very quick to make, and the sauce is wonderful. I used the frozen chicken tenders, and they worked out really well. I would also be sure to cook white rice with this, because the sauce is go good!