Champagne Glazed Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup champagne
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Grill, bake or pan-sear chicken breasts until no longer pink in center.
- In a small saucepan add champagne, brown sugar, honey, Dijon and tarragon.
- Over medium heat, stir mixture often until a glaze forms, about 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan and turn chicken several times to glaze.
Join The Conversation
Something different, tasty and super easy! I made this for a romantic dinner (served with lemony rice pilaf & sweet butternut) and it was a great dish. I did find it to be a little bit on the sweet side though, and unfortunately hubby was a bit put off by the champagne smell (he's not much of a fan of alcohol in general), but overall a super easy and romantic dinner!