Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great recipe for summer and the local farmers market.
Make and share this Celery Root and Cucumber Salad With Dill Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and halve the celery roots [can also use 2 medium] place in a covered baking dish with a little water and salt to taste if desired.
- Bake in moderate oven 45 minutes or until a knife passes through easily.
- Peel the cucumber [optional if not waxed] and cut in half rounds.
- Allow the celery root to cool, then slice in rounds similar to the cukes. Mix together.
- Add dressing. Vegetables should be well coated but not gloppy. Taste to adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with some dill sprigs over the salad.
- The dressing:.
- Combine the all except oil in a food processor. Add the oil slowly, then add the dill. Season with salt and black pepper.